Still looking for a roommate in Philly? :)

Reina Kapadia

Aug 6, 2010, 1:54:32 PM8/6/10
to UPenn CPLN Student & Alumni Group
Hi fellow incoming CPLNers!

Are there any ladies out there still looking for a roommate? I'm a 27/
f moving from California next week and would love to connect with
someone in the program. I'm primarily interested in the Center City/
Fitler Sq/Rittenhouse neighborhoods, but I'm also open to University
City.

A little about my living style: I'm pretty laid back and like doing
chill things like having a group of friends over for dinner or wine,
going to concerts, movies, coffee shops, farmers markets, etc. I'm
also super excited to be living in the city and taking advantage of
all Philly has to offer- culture, food, architecture, art, etc.

Let me know if you're interested and think we might be a good match
and we can exchange more information about ourselves. Email me at:
rei...@gmail.com

Looking forward to meeting all of you soon!!

Reina Kapadia :)