Fall telescope viewings

Megan Glover

Sep 4, 2019, 12:22:19 PM9/4/19
to UPEI Telescope
Hi everyone,

We're returning to night-time telescope viewings now that sunsets are a bit earlier again. Our next viewing is scheduled for Saturday, September 21 from 8:30-10:00pm (weather permitting). We will meet as usual in room 417 of Memorial Hall. Directions to the event and information about its status can be found on our website at http://projects.upei.ca/astronomy/2019/09/03/september-2019-public-viewing/

We'll also be participating in International Observe the Moon Night on October 5, so this is early notice that we'll be holding a viewing from 7:30-9:30pm that night.

Hope to have the chance to see some of you at the observatory,
Megan