Nov/Dec viewings + Community Astronomy Network

1 view

Megan Glover

Nov 8, 2016, 12:56:50 PM11/8/16
to UPEI Telescope
Hi everyone,

Our next regular public viewings are:

Saturday, November 19, from 7:00-9:00PM
and
Tuesday, December 6, from 8:00-9:00PM
For the December 6 viewing, you may attend between 7:00-8:00PM also, but priority in accessing the telescope during that time will be given to a children's group that has arranged to attend.

As usual, our meeting room for the viewings is Memorial Hall room 417 and updates will be provided on our website: http://projects.upei.ca/astronomy/

Also, if you are interested in getting involved in supporting astronomy activities at UPEI and throughout the province, I invite you to join our Community Astronomy Network. You can find more details about it here: http://projects.upei.ca/astronomy/2016/10/26/community-astronomy-network/

Cheers,
Megan