Dark in the Park + March public viewing

1 pagtingin
Lumaktaw sa unang mensaheng hindi pa nababasa

Megan Glover

hindi pa nababasa,
Peb 15, 2017, 3:43:42 PM2/15/17
para kayUPEI Telescope
Hello everyone,

We had tentatively scheduled a public viewing for Feb. 16, but with a winter storm coming that viewing is being cancelled. But, we are participating in WinterLovePEI's Dark in the Park event on Feb. 18, weather permitting. Physics staff and students and local astronomy enthusiasts will be at the Victoria Park boardwalk with telescopes and star maps to do some star-gazing. Check out the festival organizer's webpage (http://fusioncharlottetown.ca/winterlovepei/) or Facebook event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/277803249319405/) for more details.

Our next public viewing will be March 2, 7-9pm. In the first hour of the viewing, priority access to the telescope will be given to a UPEI student group who is attending. Full details (and updates) can be found here: http://projects.upei.ca/astronomy/2017/02/15/march-2-public-viewing/

Hope to see you at some of these events,
Megan
Tumugon sa lahat
Sumagot sa may-akda
Ipasa