Astrophysics lecture on February 7 at 2:30pm

Megan Glover

Feb 4, 2020, 10:12:10 AM2/4/20
to UPEI Telescope
Hi everyone,

It may interest you to know that there will be a lecture on an astrophysics topic held at UPEI on Friday, February 7, 2:30-3:30pm in room 104 of the Health Science Building. The lecture is called "Winds of Change Around Black Holes" and will be given by Dr. Gregory Sivakoff from the University of Alberta. The lecture is targeted at students in physics, so some fundamental knowledge of physics will be assumed by the lecturer, but we welcome anyone who has an interest in the topic to attend. More information on the lecture can be found on our website at: http://projects.upei.ca/astronomy/2020/02/04/public-lecture-winds-of-change-around-black-holes/

Megan