Car for sale

Sandra Heinzelmann

Feb 27, 2019, 5:46:13 AM2/27/19
to fabiteam, up-postdoc-...@googlegroups.com, BGM Postdocs
Hello All,
sorry for spamming you, but I am selling my Ford Figo and thought maybe someone here is interested. Details and photos concerning the car are attached.
Please contact me if you have any questions or are interested.

Thank you and Kind Regards,
Sandra

--
Dr. Sandra M. Heinzelmann
Chairperson of the University of Pretoria PostDoc Association (UPPA)

Postal address:
Forestry and Agricultural Biotechnology Institute (FABI) | University of Pretoria | Private bag X20 | Hatfield | 0028 | South Africa
Physical address:
Cnr Lynnwood and University Roads | Hatfield 0083 | Pretoria | South Africa

Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf
for full details.
Car for sale_Ford Figo.pdf