Fwd: Information about some funding opportunities for students and academic staff

Sandra H

Oct 1, 2018, 7:53:47 AM10/1/18
to University

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mpho Maithufi <mpho.m...@up.ac.za>
Date: Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 1:48 PM
Subject: Fwd: Information about some funding opportunities for students and academic staff
To: Mpho Maithufi <u042...@up.ac.za>

Dear All,

Find below a link for some funding opportunities. Please note that we are merely disseminating information, we are not involved at all in the application processes.

Any questions should be sent to the respective funding organisation that are advertising the opportunities.

Best regards,
Aceme.
--

Dr Aceme Nyika