Stillwater 'Universal' Library Interface to MATLAB

Thushara Gunaratne

Oct 17, 2022, 3:26:21 PM10/17/22
to Unum Computing
Hi,

I wonder whether someone has already created an interface to facilitate the use of functions in the 'Universal' by Stillwater in MATLAB? I have a developed considerable codebase in MATLAB for front-end digital signal processing applications in radio astronomy.  I'm investigating which 16 bit format (Float16, BFloat16 or Posit16) would allow the best performance in presence of strong in-band RFI.

Thanks in advance,

Thushara Gunaratne.
(Working on Square Kilometre Array (SKA), Atacama Large Milimeter-Sub-milimeter Array (ALMA) Frontend digital signal processing)

Research Council Officer – Signal Processing
Herzberg Astronomy and Astrophysics Research Center
National Research Council Canada