CoNGA 2024 Call for Papers is out

John Gustafson

Sep 24, 2023, 7:50:52 PM9/24/23
to Unum Computing

If any of you have recently gotten research in novel forms of computer arithmetic to the point where it looks publishable, I very much hope you will consider submitting it to CoNGA 2024, which will be in Sydney Australia this year, instead of Singapore as it has been for the last several CoNGA conferences. There has been a steady increase in the number of submitted papers and attendees every year; I believe we surpassed the size of the conference on legacy computer arithmetic, ARITH, a couple of years ago.

The publisher of the Proceedings for CoNGA will presumably be Springer, as it has been for the previous conferences in the series.

John