Kaon Decay Lament: Alif-Lam-Mim

Dara Shayda

Oct 27, 2012, 4:11:44 PM10/27/12
to untiredw...@googlegroups.com
Chant for Azizam Jaan-e Jaan

Kaon Decay image from CERN chamber:

was scanned from left to right and at each pixel a chant was synthesized i.e. Alif-Lam-Mim, the y-value controlled the pitch, the intensity the volume and the colour the R-L output.

Alif: Impassable barrier, what we call universe is on one side of the barrier, F-sound  indicates all the nonwherediferentiable structures e.g. Brownian motion, background noise, vacuum fluctuations

Lam: L-sound in language of Arab indicating distance, far-ness, far-ness in time space and in also in design and engineering of entities:

Mim: SpiritoGenomical circle of humanity, nasalized thus indicating self-entanglement self-interference, ultimately self-awareness, 'eeee' sound connecting the two M-sounds of Mim is same 'eeee' sound indecent 'I' as me myself:

Chanter: Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamdi

Software:
MetaSynth 5.3

Composition Notes:

Alif-Lam-Mim Lament
{

A1
X=1024, Y=512
Effects Grid = 64   /* for longer reverb since the sample is long */
Reverb
MultiSampler = from sound file:

MAP = Micro50
BPM=10
Stereo

// shorten and attack numbers produce variations
Shorten 2 times the Attack = 1 time
Scale along y-axis to reduce the super tenors

}

Dara