-->You: Irfani(Gnostic) Tafsir(Exegesis) of Iyya-Ka (1:5)

Dara Shayda

Aug 31, 2012, 2:48:47 AM8/31/12
to untiredw...@googlegroups.com

'Iyya-Hu

Tanzil means repeated revelation sent down, and some might suspect that Qur'an as a Tanzil is still being sent down:

-->You: Irfani(Gnostic) Tafsir(Exegesis) of Iyya-Ka (1:5)

http://www.untiredwithloving.org/iyya_ka.html

Indeed the recitation of 1:5 is each time a nascent revelation, highly particularized for that particular chanter in that particular time, though no new or additional syntax revealed, it is as though a new revelation between Allah and the reciter/worshipper.

English language is void of vectorial phrases i.e. all words are scalar without any feel of directionality, therefore this Rahi (Author) renders the directional or vectorial YOU as -->You .

This write up was with me for many years, but could not release it, until during the past Ramadan Sayyidati Sheila emailed me and reminded me of some earlier research, and thus the tumult of my heart eased and penned this Iyya-ka.

Sufism is not about writing or poetry or dancing or garments or scholarly endeavours, it is about connection to the Qaum (Collective) of spirits, a Nexus, bond with Mahab-bat (Divine Love).

Dara