Fatir: Sunderer

Dara Shayda

Sep 1, 2013, 6:33:55 AM9/1/13
to untiredw...@googlegroups.com
For Azizam the Sunderer of seed and the fruit-kernels

Often I walk to my mother's house and on the way there is a plum tree. Each time I walk by the branches laden with fruits, a smile appears on my face, I remember the verse Faliq-u Habb-i Wa Al-Nawa (6:95) meaning the Sunderer of the seeds and fruit-kernels:

Sunderer http://www.untiredwithloving.org/sunderer.html

A seed can be under the soil with all the water and nutrients and light needed but it shall not sprout until the Sunderer sunders it. Same with the dawn, same with ice turning into water and pupa into butterfly. Concept of singularity is introduced, the Sunderer breaks upon a gap in Singularity to allow for translocation of germination, light, liquid water and flight.

Dara