Kaon Decay Ism (Identifier)

Dara Shayda

Nov 4, 2012, 1:44:57 AM11/4/12
to untiredw...@googlegroups.com

Perhaps one of the most accomplished and creative physicist of all times is Hugo Tetrode and yet he is forgotten in Western annals of physics:

Tetrode
“The sun would not radiate if it were alone in space and no other bodies could absorb its radiation.”
Source: H. Tetrode, Zeits, f. Physik 10, 317 (1922)

Einstein had suggested Tetrode's non-causal concepts of radiation-emission to Feynman and Wheeler, but they were not able to incorporate Tetrode's concepts into their theory:

Wheeler, Feynman
“Tetrode’s idea that the absorber may be an essential element in the mechanism or radiation has been neglected perhaps partly because it appears to conflict with customary notions of causality”
Source: Wheeler, Feynman, “Interaction with the Absorber as the Mechanism of Radiation”, Reviews of Modern Physics, Vol.27 Number 2 and 3, April-July 1945

Tetrode
“If for example I observed through my telescope yesterday evening that star which let us say is 100 lights years away, then not only did I know that the light which it allowed to reach my eyes was emitted 100 years ago, but also the star or individual atoms of it knew already 100 years ago that ‘I’, who then did not even exit, would view it yesterday evening at such and such time…”
Source: H. Tetrode, Zeits, f. Physik 10, 317 (1922)

Coupled process of emission absorption or generalized coupled process of exchange of information between two entities is a fundamental process of nature,  both micro and macro, both corporeal and spiritual:

The process of identification is called 'Ism, other derivatives like Musamma, with the following components:

1. Identification is a voyage
2. It has language(s)
3. Optical in nature

Chant Composition

Kaon Decay image from CERN chamber:

was scanned from left to right and at each pixel a chant was synthesized i.e. Bi-S-Mi meaning "In The Name of" , the y-value controlled the pitch, the intensity the volume and the colour the R-L output.

Emergent sound of wind like hissing can be heard! In other words the S sound overcomes the sound of Bi and Mim, once in the chorus of Wujud (Being-ness).

Bi: B sound, ignition for all processes of nature, press your lips  together, fill your cheeks with air, increase pressure, then plop the lips and release a sharp burst of air. Ignition or start of all things are of similar nature. It is represented by the B sound and letter Ba in the language of Arab

S: S sound, hiss sound made by flowing air hitting obstacles:

and Nafas Rahmani:

Mim: Self-Entanglement and spiritogenomical circle of humanity:

Kaon and anti-Kaon identify themselves, with each other, and with the gas chamber molecules and consequent identification of emitted photos with the photography plate where the process was photographed.

Chanter: Sheikh Abubakr Shatree

Software:
MetaSynth 5.3

Composition Notes: