Can't delete Unreliable Town Clock event source mapping.

Todd Chapman

Oct 12, 2015, 12:30:49 PM10/12/15
to Unreliable Town Clock
When I try to delete the UTC event source mapping from my lambda function I get the error, "Unable to delete event source mapping SNS: unreliable-town-clock-topic-178F1OQACHTYF from function KnockHeartbeat: You are not authorized to perform: SNS:ListSubscriptionsByTopic."

Has anyone else seen this error or know how to fix it?

Sheldon Hearn

Nov 26, 2015, 4:39:35 AM11/26/15
to Unreliable Town Clock
You're not alone. I also can't figure out how to find the subscription ARN, which is required to unsubscribe.

abajaj2280

Mar 7, 2016, 11:20:19 PM3/7/16
to Unreliable Town Clock
Same issue here. Just sent out a tweet to Eric.

Eric Hammond

Mar 7, 2016, 11:35:15 PM3/7/16
to Unreliable Town Clock
Are the subscription ARNs not provided in each message delivered from the SNS topic?

I know they are included in each message delivered to email subscribers as part of the unsubscribe URL.

I thought they were also in the request metadata for AWS Lambda functions.