Much appreciated !!

Anurag Bhardwaj

Jul 7, 2015, 12:57:09 PM7/7/15
to unreliable...@googlegroups.com

It was amazing Eric. This is some real good hack.

I'm actually new to SNS and Lambda and wanted to schedule my lambda function at a recurring 1 hour time. I read that the topic available is only for east region and not west. I actually wanted to use it for the west region. If you can make this possible, i'll be really obliged.

Eric Hammond

Jul 9, 2015, 8:38:51 PM7/9/15
to unreliable...@googlegroups.com, anurag...@gmail.com
Anurag:

If you have some code you want to execute every hour, then you can ignore all but the chimes where the minutes is "00".

It turns out you can subscribe an AWS Lambda function in us-west-1 (or -2) to an SNS topic in us-east-1, so give it a try.

--
Eric Hammond