** You're Invited! Community Forum: Homelessness in our Neighborhoods-Challenges and Opportunities-November 1, First Baptist Church, 6:30-8p

ejba...@earthlink.net

Oct 27, 2018, 4:48:45 PM10/27/18
to Un...@googlegroups.com, Ejba...@earthlink.net
Dear Neighbors,
As a reminder, The UNRC is holding a Community Educational Forum on Homelessness.  We invite you to join us as we discuss challenges and opportunities for working on homeless issues.

Homelessness in our Neighborhoods: Challenges and Opportunities
Thursday, November 1
First Baptist Church, Worship Center Lobby
6:30p-8:00p
(please see the attached flyer)

Guest Panel:
- SJ County Supervisor Kathy Miller
- District Attorney Tori Verber-Salazar
- Representatives of Sheriff-elect Pat Withrow’s office
- Representatives of the Stockton Police Department
- Edward Figueroa, CEO, St. Mary’s Dining Room
- Jon Mendelson, Executive Director, Ready to Work
- JoLyn McMillan, CEO, Stockton Shelter for the Homeless

For questions, email me back or text me at 925-788-0018.

We look forward to your joining us for this timely event and encourage you to pass the info along...

Kind regards,

Emily Ballus
UNRC
homeless flyer.pdf