**CELEBRATE** - American Legion Park Birthday Party on Saturday, June 1, 11a-1p at the park

ejba...@earthlink.net

May 20, 2019, 8:07:55 PM5/20/19
to ejba...@earthlink.net, Un...@googlegroups.com
Dear UNRC Neighbors,

Join us on Saturday, June 1, from 11a-1p at American Legion Park to celebrate the park's 97th birthday!  Our flyer is attached.

Visit with us, enjoy games and cake, and tell us what you'd like to see happening in our neighborhood. We invite you to join the UNRC, too!

The UNRC footprint is from Harding to the Calaveras and Pershing to California. The group was formed in partnership with the city to give our area residents a voice with the City.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Thank you,
Emily Ballus
UNRC

University Neighborhood Renaissance
Find us on Facebook and online at www.unrc.org

Groups "University Neighborhood Renaissance" group.
unrc+uns...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/unrc?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "University Neighborhood Renaissance" group.
ALP birthday 2019.pdf