Reminder: UNRC meeting/elections tonight, Thursday, December 8, 6:30 pm, at The Ave on the Miracle Mile, followed by a holiday party (Candidate slate included and call for nominations by December 2)

1 view

ejba...@earthlink.net

Dec 8, 2016, 10:01:55 AM12/8/16
to ejba...@earthlink.net, un...@googlegroups.com
Dear Neighbors,

The UNRC will hold elections at the next board meeting, which is tonight Thursday, December 8, at 6:30 pm at The Ave on the Miracle Mile. Join us for the meeting/elections and then help us celebrate the holidays following the meeting.

The slate of candidates is below.

CANDIDATES

Vice President
Greg Bahr

Secretary
Evie McCarty

General Board Members
Manny Garcia
Christine Kroger
Diana Lowery
Rhondda Nunes
Marci Waller

If you have any questions, just email, text or call me (925-788-0018).

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you tonight.

Emily Ballus and the UNRC Board