NOTICE: PLEASE READ...SUSD board vote on their MMID partnership - Tuesday, September 26, 6:30 pm, SUSD Board of Trustees Mtg, 701 N Madison

1 view

ejba...@earthlink.net

Sep 25, 2017, 5:17:16 PM9/25/17
to ejba...@earthlink.net, Un...@googlegroups.com
Neighbors, the following message is from our friends at the MMID...please join in if you can...as the former Executive Director of the Miracle Mile, I know the positive difference a district makes for historic retail areas like the Mile and encourage folks to champion the MMID...Thank you, Emily Ballus
MMID Supporters,

This is our last chance to convince the SUSD Board of Trustees to sign the petition to authorize the voting to renew the Miracle Mile Improvement District.

The meeting is at 7:00 Tuesday 26 September at 701 N. Madison.  Entrance is from the parking lot on the west side.  You may want to arrive early.  We were advised to arrive by 6:30.

We urge you to speak but if you are shy your presence will speak volumes.  Getting their approval is essential.  The last time it went down by one single vote.  If this happens again the MMID is doomed.

Please stand up to the naysayers who want to eliminate or severely reduce the security and the cleaning and the greening of our beloved Miracle Mile.  We deserve enhanced services and property Owner's have the resources to fund them.  They need to know what parents and neighbors think!  Public/private partnerships such as this one which has had a fruitful 10 year life are essential for our cash-strapped City.

We must encourage the Trustees to renew for another five year period.

JG

THE OFFICE OF
JEFFREY F. GAMBONI
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT 2702