Google Alert - media paket c

Google Alerts

Dec 26, 2023, 4:18:45 AM12/26/23
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update December 26, 2023
NEWS
SNPMB Indonesia Lowers Age Cap for 'Paket C' Participants to Foster Cohesion
Indonesia's SNPMB revises the age limit for 'Paket C' participants in 2024 from 25 to 22 years, aiming to minimize the age gap among university ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Google Alerts

Dec 29, 2023, 1:16:13 PM12/29/23
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update December 29, 2023
NEWS
Independent lawyers begin prosecuting cases of sexual assault and other crimes in the US military
Independent lawyers begin prosecuting cases of sexual assault and other crimes in the US military. By LOLITA C. BALDOR Associated Press. Updated ...
US announces new weapons package for Ukraine, as funds dwindle and Congress is ...
... C. BALDOR Associated Press. Updated December 27, 2023 10:03 PM. WASHINGTON. The U.S. on Wednesday announced what officials say could be the final ...

Google Alerts

Jan 6, 2024, 3:16:34 PMJan 6
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update January 6, 2024
NEWS
Defense Secretary Austin has been hospitalized since Jan. 1, but the Pentagon kept the news quiet
Defense Secretary Austin has been hospitalized since Jan. 1, but the Pentagon kept the news quiet. By LOLITA C. BALDOR Associated Press. January 06, ...
A Pentagon mystery: Why was Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's hospital stay kept secret for days?
| Hilton Head Island Packet. Part of the McClatchy Media Network. Friday ... C. BALDOR Associated Press. January 06, 2024 2:00 PM. WASHINGTON. Members ...

Google Alerts

Jan 9, 2024, 11:51:09 PMJan 9
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update January 10, 2024
NEWS
Austin kept prostate cancer, surgery complications a secret from everyone, even Biden
Austin kept prostate cancer, surgery complications a secret from everyone, even Biden. By LOLITA C. BALDOR and TARA COPP Associated Press. Updated ...

Google Alerts

Jan 10, 2024, 3:21:50 PMJan 10
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update January 10, 2024
NEWS
Couple found dead in blazing hot South Carolina home where furnace appeared to overheat
A paramedic tried to get the body temperatures of the couple, but the device was only able to register up to 106 F (41.1 C) ... Media Network. Copyright ...
Frank Skinner, Frankie Boyle and Elaine C Smith on comedy festival line-up | Dunfermline Press
The event will feature more than 500 acts in 45 venues across Glasgow over 19 days in March.

Google Alerts

Jan 11, 2024, 8:21:09 AMJan 11
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update January 11, 2024
NEWS
Amid firestorm created by Austin's cancer secrecy, missed opportunities to build trust and educate
Amid firestorm created by Austin's cancer secrecy, missed opportunities to build trust and educate. By LOLITA C. BALDOR Associated Press. January 11, ...

Google Alerts

Jan 12, 2024, 4:21:09 PMJan 12
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update January 12, 2024
NEWS
Who are the Houthis and why did the US and UK retaliate for their attacks on ships in the Red Sea?
| Hilton Head Island Packet. Part of the McClatchy Media Network. Friday ... C. BALDOR Associated Press. Updated January 12, 2024 7:37 AM. WASHINGTON.

Google Alerts

Jan 14, 2024, 4:21:09 PMJan 14
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update January 14, 2024
NEWS
Two Navy SEALs are missing after Thursday night mission off coast of Somalia
Two Navy SEALs are missing after Thursday night mission off coast of Somalia. By LOLITA C. BALDOR and TARA COPP Associated Press. Updated January 14, ...

Google Alerts

Jan 16, 2024, 4:21:09 PMJan 16
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update January 16, 2024
NEWS
The US strikes the Yemen-based Houthis again, hitting anti-ship missiles, US officials say
The US strikes the Yemen-based Houthis again, hitting anti-ship missiles, US officials say. By JON GAMBRELL and LOLITA C. BALDOR Associated Press.

Google Alerts

Jan 18, 2024, 1:13:34 AMJan 18
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update January 18, 2024
NEWS
US military launches another barrage of missiles against Houthi sites in Yemen
US military launches another barrage of missiles against Houthi sites in Yemen. By TARA COPP and LOLITA C. BALDOR Associated Press. January 17, 2024 7 ...

Google Alerts

Jan 22, 2024, 4:21:09 PMJan 22
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update January 22, 2024
NEWS
Death on the Arabian Sea: How a Navy SEAL fell into rough waters and another died trying ...
Death on the Arabian Sea: How a Navy SEAL fell into rough waters and another died trying to save him. By LOLITA C. BALDOR Associated Press. January 22 ...

Google Alerts

Jan 24, 2024, 12:21:41 AMJan 24
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update January 24, 2024
NEWS
The Pentagon has no more money for Ukraine as it hosts a meeting of 50 allies on support for Kyiv
The Pentagon has no more money for Ukraine as it hosts a meeting of 50 allies on support for Kyiv. By TARA COPP and LOLITA C. BALDOR Associated Press.
US, British militaries launch new round of joint strikes against multiple Houthi sites in Yemen
US, British militaries launch new round of joint strikes against multiple Houthi sites in Yemen. By LOLITA C. BALDOR and TARA COPP Associated Press.

Google Alerts

Jan 24, 2024, 4:21:09 PMJan 24
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update January 24, 2024
NEWS
US hits Iraq militia sites and anti-ship missiles in Yemen as fight with Iranian proxies intensifies
Iran has also supplied the Houthis with ballistic missiles, and that group is the first Iranian proxy to fire medium-range ballistic missiles and anti ...

Google Alerts

Jan 30, 2024, 6:17:54 PMJan 30
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update January 30, 2024
NEWS
Kyabram celebrates Australia Day
Kyabram, AU. January 31, 2024. 19°C. clear sky. Wind: 26 Km/h. PREMIUM. News. Kyabram celebrates Australia Day. By McPherson Media Group. Jan 30, 2024.

Google Alerts

Feb 1, 2024, 3:43:08 AMFeb 1
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update February 1, 2024
NEWS
US military revises account of what happened to 2 SEALs who died trying to board Yemen ...
US military revises account of what happened to 2 SEALs who died trying to board Yemen-bound ship. By LOLITA C. BALDOR Associated Press. Updated ...
How to strike back after deadly drone attack? US has many options, but must weigh consequences
US has many options, but must weigh consequences. By LOLITA C. BALDOR and TARA COPP Associated Press. Updated January 31, 2024 9:16 AM.

Google Alerts

Feb 1, 2024, 6:57:34 PMFeb 1
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update February 1, 2024
NEWS
Austin says he never told anyone on his staff to keep White House in the dark on hospitalization
Austin says he never told anyone on his staff to keep White House in the dark on hospitalization. By LOLITA C. BALDOR and TARA COPP Associated Press.

Google Alerts

Feb 3, 2024, 8:14:04 PMFeb 3
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update February 4, 2024
NEWS
What to know about the US strikes in Iraq and Syria and its attacks with the UK in Yemen
... C. BALDOR and TARA COPP Associated Press. Updated February 03, 2024 7:01 PM. BEIRUT. British forces on Saturday joined their American allies in new ...
US, Britain begin new strikes on Yemen's Houthis, retaliating for attacks by Iran-backed militants
US, Britain begin new strikes on Yemen's Houthis, retaliating for attacks by Iran-backed militants. By LOLITA C. BALDOR and TARA COPP Associated Press.

Google Alerts

Feb 5, 2024, 3:44:06 AMFeb 5
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update February 5, 2024
NEWS
I have no hate for Brianna's killers, says mother as she makes social media plea | Falmouth Packet
... media plea. Brianna Ghey's mother Esther Ghey said more safeguards should be in place so children cannot access dangerous content (PA). Skip to next ...

Google Alerts

Feb 11, 2024, 4:11:36 AMFeb 11
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update February 11, 2024
WEB
Kejar paket c malang
... MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN PROGRAM KEJAR PAKET C. Perbedaannya adalah pada mata pelajaran yang akan diujikan, Jika IPS mengujikan Sosiologi, Geografi dan ...

Google Alerts

Feb 14, 2024, 3:20:33 AMFeb 14
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update February 14, 2024
WEB
r/LiveFromNewYork - Reddit
Gilda character photos and Media Packet c.11/1979 ... These were shot by Edie Baskin for WB and included with a media packet, found today inside of a ...

Google Alerts

Feb 15, 2024, 10:50:18 PMFeb 15
to unppp...@googlegroups.com
Google
media paket c
As-it-happens update February 16, 2024
NEWS
Social media erupts over easy-to-miss detail on Coles medicine: 'Check now' | 7NEWS
Sharing on Reddit, the shopper shared an images of a packet of Coles Cold & Flu Day & Night tablets, one of the retail giant's best-selling products.