Glad to see this site..

Paintballer

Jul 10, 2010, 10:31:03 AM7/10/10
to Unofficial Jack Higgins Homepage
First: I'm a big fan as we all must be...
Second: If you'd like to learn more about setting up and running a web
forum you should check out how well some paintball forums are ran.
Just a thought is all.

Ben Vampyr54

Jul 14, 2010, 5:11:31 AM7/14/10
to unofficial-...@googlegroups.com

 i am a relatively new higgins fan and am reading the sean dillon books in order.
i bought them all, got as far as drink with the devil and the whole middle of the book
is misprinted! its got 60 pages of "out of africa" in the centre, instead of the story.
has anyone else had this problem? i tried to buy it again but apparently that edition has been
discontinued and the new edition isnt out till next year. im worried about buying it second hand
incase the same thing happens! its incredibly frustrating! Any ideas would be great, i really want
to get on with the story

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.