tours

nancy....@yahoo.com

Feb 27, 2012, 11:25:36 AM2/27/12
to Unofficial Jack Higgins Homepage
I want to tour loundon and Ireland and see the places metioned in the
Sean Dillon books.Is there such a tour?

Dwight Eller

Feb 27, 2012, 1:24:48 PM2/27/12
to unofficial-...@googlegroups.com
Not really I tried doing just that and found that many locations used in the novels are very large area's as the wrafe on the Thames where Harry's Dead Man Tavern is a very large port in London. The town he used in The Eagle Landed does not exist, but others exist such as Dublin in Ireland. You can forget about trying to go to the Dorchester as the prices are out of sight for a room or dinner seating. The bar price for a beer is three pounds or American $10.00 a glass. Your best bet in London is contacting your hotel and telling them what you wish and the price is around a $100.00 plus tip (another 20) American for a 1/2 day drive by tour well worth it as it is quick and good. Buckingham Palace, The Parlament mad so on.
Dwt

--
The Unofficial Jack Higgins Homepage
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/users/gert/higgins/