Updates on the website.

G.M.Beumer

Dec 29, 2009, 4:19:25 PM12/29/09
to unofficial-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I finally got round to updating the website. I added three more books
which came out in 2009. Since I was to busy to do this I obviously have
not had time to read the book already. Therefore I would like any and
all of you to write a review or synopsis of these books or at least vote
for them.

With kind regards and with apologies for the delay,
Happy reading!
Gert Beumer

john

Jan 9, 2010, 3:02:26 AM1/9/10
to Unofficial Jack Higgins Homepage
Hi Gert,
Picked up Rough Justice and A Darker Place whilst transiting Singapore
on my way home to Thasiland, both very good to Jacks unputdownable
style, I found them extremly good, both of which have the Russians as
bad guys being combated by Charles Fergussen, Sean Dillon et al. As
usual Sean & co come out on top.
Recomended!
Best Regards
John