A Darker Place

Rob Pearl

Jun 18, 2010, 10:03:55 PM6/18/10
to Unofficial Jack Higgins Homepage
I don't understand why all the Russians have to drink vodka in his
novels??? I know MANY Russians who don't. I don't drink it. I really
hate the teste. And in his books everybody enjoy it - including 80
y.o. "babushkas". Come on, Mister, Russia - it's not only Red Square
and bears are NOT walking there on the streats. Rich Russians enjoy
8,000 $/ bottle wine in France and fly to Hawaii on private jets to
spend a weekend.. Please visit Mother Russia and see yourself...Cold
War is over and vodka period is over too.