lauram.jordan

Dec 31, 2009, 5:47:15 PM12/31/09
to unofficial-...@googlegroups.com
Is there any way to let this wonderful author,
Jack Higgins know how much one thinks of his
writing ?    I certainly would like to know how . . . .
laura m. jordan

G.M.Beumer

Jan 1, 2010, 6:13:00 AM1/1/10
to unofficial-...@googlegroups.com

The official way to do so is to write a letter to the publisher.
Although he used to answer every letter this is however no longer
possible for him since the amount of mail is to large.

Over the last few years the website and the mailing list (formally:
forum) started to sink into the internet and oblivion. Hopefully we
can gain some more momentum. If so we might be able to do something.

Think about it, any and all ideas are welcome.

Kind regards,
Gert Beumer