Sex Dating Service Invitation

Alphonso Jacques

Nov 18, 2010, 9:32:18 AM11/18/10
to unmoneyconvergence
You have been invited to Sex Dating Service by unmoneyconvergence
google group member. Please follow this link to register http://ocuqopumoty.tk

Chris Lindstrom

Nov 18, 2010, 12:12:25 PM11/18/10
to unmoneyco...@googlegroups.com
Dear user,

This group is pretty much defunct and has been taken over by spammers. We are not quite sure how this happened but we have lost the admin password. I have tried to reach google to regain access but they have incredibly unhelpful. The only thing I can say is that you should simply unsubscribe from the group.

Chris

On Nov 18, 2010, at 6:32 AM, Alphonso Jacques wrote:

> You have been invited to Sex Dating Service by unmoneyconvergence
> google group member. Please follow this link to register http://ocuqopumoty.tk

Jim Fournier

Nov 18, 2010, 2:35:38 PM11/18/10
to unmoneyco...@googlegroups.com