Error using predict(FitList) on new data

Airy González

Jul 4, 2024, 8:47:18 PM (2 days ago) Jul 4
to unma...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I am trying to do model averaging on two models, and I want to use predict() on raster data. Is it possible? I am getting the error below, but I don't know what it means. Raster seems to have the same dimensions. What does it means?

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 6.43.32 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 6.44.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 6.45.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 6.44.59 PM.png
--
Airy Adriana Peralta
Ph. D. Candidate & Professional Aide

Ken Kellner

Jul 5, 2024, 7:38:29 AM (yesterday) Jul 5
to unmarked
Looks like it's probably a bug. Can you package up the raster stack and fitList and send to me (off-list) as an .Rdata so I can take a closer look?

In the meantime you should be able to work around this by converting the raster stack values into a data frame (with as.data.frame), predicting with this data frame as normal, and then inserting the results back into a new raster.

Ken