Who wants exercises in the 2nd edition of the BPA book ?

Marc Kery

May 14, 2024, 8:49:07 AMMay 14
to hmec...@googlegroups.com, unmarked

Dear all,

Michael Schaub and I have started working on a 2nd edition of the Bayesian Population Analysis, or BPA, book. We were wondering whether we want to have exercises again. For this we would like to ask this:

Among those who own either the first edition of the BPA book or the IPM book, what approximate percentage of the exercises have you tried to solve ?

Thanks and best regards  ---  M & M

Ben Padilla

May 20, 2024, 8:08:28 PMMay 20
to unma...@googlegroups.com
Hello Marc,
I generally did not do all of the exercises on my own, however, they were always great when going through the texts in a lab group or as a class.
Ben

Benjamin Padilla Ph.D
Wildlife Research Supervisor
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
Twitter: @bpdilla ~ Web: www.benpadilla.weebly.com

--
*** Three hierarchical modeling email lists ***
(1) unmarked (this list): for questions specific to the R package unmarked