WG: Ecological Statistician job vacancy

Marc Kery

Jun 19, 2024, 8:51:48 AMJun 19
to hmec...@googlegroups.com, unmarked

FYI

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2024 13:21
An: NC...@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: Ecological Statistician job vacancy

Dear all,

We are advertising a one-year post for an Ecological Statistician (full time) at Butterfly Conservation.

Details can be found here https://butterflyconservation.livevacancies.co.uk/#/job/details/149

The closing date for applications is Midday 10th July 2024.

Please share with anyone who might be interested.

Best wishes,

Emily

Dr

Emily Dennis

 Senior Ecological Statistician

Working hours: Mon–Thu 9am‑5pm

 ede...@butterfly-conservation.org

 01929 406036 (Ext. 236)

 Butterfly Conservation, Manor Yard, East Lulworth, Wareham, Dorset, UK. BH20 5QP.

 01929 400209

Company limited by guarantee, registered in England (2206468). Charity ​registered in England and Wales (254937) and in Scotland (SC039268).

www.butterfly-conservation.org

Facebook

Twitter

Big Butterfly Count 2024

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.
The views and comments expressed in this email do not necessarily express the views of Butterfly Conservation. Our promise to you: We will never swap, sell or rent your details to anyone and we will always follow the strict code of conduct set out by the Fundraising Regulator.

To unsubscribe from the NCSE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/WA-JISC.exe?SUBED1=NCSE&A=1