single file and lightweight libraries

L Michaels

Jun 18, 2019, 8:45:44 AM6/18/19
to The Unlicense
Started a list of single file and lightweight libraries for C/C++.  You can find it at:
They're not all public domain/Unlicense/CC0, but some of them are and they look like they could be very useful.  If there's interest, I'm thinking of starting a separate list just for the public domain/Unlicense/CC0 options.  If you know of other lightweight libraries or applications that could be added to the list, please let me know.  If you know of other good lists that give information on public domain/Unlicense/CC0 resources, I'd appreciate hearing about them.  Seems like some of the lists I used to enjoy checking are no longer available on the Internet.

Thanks.