For several months now i have been familiarizing myself to IIAB and what it can do and i hope to run a pilot test program in 4 high school locations in Kabul Afghanistan. i will be flying in 10 days and i am eager to hear from others on this group who have deployed IIAB in places similar to Afghanistan and what challenges you faced and how you overcame it. i will be in Kabul for two weeks and i hope to make my trip a success so any helpful tips or advice is greatly appreciated. i am planing on using 2x RP4 and 2x RP3 and i do have some questions and concerns below. my apologies in advance if any of the questions seem redundant.
1) is cloning an SD card with IIAB on it ideal for quick deployment? if not what is? i intend on providing each location with a cloned SD card for rapid system recovery
2) i read somewhere on IIAB FAQ page that 32 concurrent connections to a IIAB device is supported, what if a laptop is used? are more users supported? is there a max?
3) what solar options and backup batteries are ideal? i found a few online but not sure if there is one recommended by IIAB group.
4) what is the best way to provide support and maintenance to IIAB devices in such far places? is openVPN the best way to go? there is 3G-4G connections available locally
5) is there an application that can index and stream videos? i read something about cham is this a working option? i plan to generate my own video content similar to khan academy
6) majority of the users will be mobile(andriod) users are there any limitations or problems? is there anything i should consider and plan for?
i will conclude my post here but i may have some more questions and appreciate your help and patience!