The Mozfest 2022 CFP s still open! Submit your session proposals before Nov 5!

Sadik Shahadu

Oct 29, 2021, 8:09:57 AM10/29/21
to Open Education Platform, african-w...@lists.wikimedia.org, NDIA Affiliates and Friends Listserv, EUROPEA...@list.ecompass.nl, open...@lists.wikimedia.org, EUROPEANA...@list.ecompass.nl, EUROPEANA...@list.ecompass.nl, EUROPEANA-C...@list.ecompass.nl, Wikimedia Ghana User Group, Open Data Day, sa...@mozillafestival.org, lib...@sparcopen.org, unlea...@googlegroups.com, Community - Dagbani Wikimedians, goifoundati...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

The call for proposals for Mozfest 2022 is closing on November 5!

In 2021, we hosted the first ever virtual Mozilla festival with over 9,800  participants from 145  countries and 530+  hands-on sessions and workshops.

This year, I am wrangling for the Digitizing Cultures and Languages Space and we welcome language activists, creators, historians, GLAM institutions and AI builders to co-create a Space to hack into the diverse cultures, heritage and languages across the globe.

For a healthy society and trustworthy AI, we need your voice, perspective, and brainpower at the MozFest 2022  Digitizing Cultures and Languages Space.

Submit a proposal on or before November 5 2021. Let's work together at MozFest 2022!

Want to learn more? Please email me at sa...@mozillafestival.org