Updated Hotlist

Vishnu Prasad Adi

Aug 24, 2023, 3:35:52 PM8/24/23

Hi Recruiters,

We have all genuine candidates and all the documents available.

DL, Visa, Passport copy

Reply to: Vishnupr...@epsoftinc.com

Name

Job Title

Exp

Visa

State

Location Preference

SG

Linux Admin

9+

H1-B

Texas

Onsite

DS

SAP PP & QM Consultant

10+

H4-EAD

New Jersey

Remote

MG

Scrum Master

13+

H1-B

Texas

Onsite

SR

Aws DevOps Engineer

10+

H1-B

Texas

Onsite

MG

Project Manager (Certified PMP & Scrum Master)

15

H1-B

Texas

Onsite

AN

.Net With Angular

10+

H1-B

Texas

Onsite

RM

Java Developer

9+

H1-B

Maryland

Onsite

SP

Senior Cloud Data Engineer

12+

H1-B

Alabama

Remote

LS

Full stack Python Developer

7+

H1-B

Seattle, Washington

Onsite

BB

SAP BW HANA

12+

H1-B

Texas

Remote

SD

Salesforce Developer

8+

H1-B

Texas

Remote

DR

SQL/DBA server

12+

H1-B

Texas

Onsite

Thanks & Regards

Vishnu Prasad

Sr.Bench Sales Recruiters

Direct: (469) 8484 - 813
Vishnupr...@epsoftinc.com
www.epsoftinc.com

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain proprietary, business-confidential, and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review, retransmission, distribution, reproduction, or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. Nothing in this email shall be deemed to constitute a contract between the parties. All contracts with the EPSoft must be in a separate written agreement.

Vishnu Prasad Adi

Aug 25, 2023, 10:36:40 AM8/25/23

Vishnu Prasad Adi

Aug 29, 2023, 5:07:53 PM8/29/23

Vishnu Prasad Adi

Sep 5, 2023, 9:42:16 AM9/5/23

Prasad S

Sep 13, 2023, 4:24:17 PM9/13/23

Hi Recruiters,

We have all genuine candidates and all the documents available.

DL, Visa, Passport copy

Direct: (469) 8484 – 813

pras...@dpn-inc.com

Name