Is this challenge still on?

Yanan Cai

Sep 7, 2023, 8:33:05 PM9/7/23
to unlearning...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's been a while since we last heard updates on the start date of the challenge. Any further updates please?

And are you still planning to have this challenge part of the NeurIPS Competition track? From the NeurIPS Competition site, it says "it is recommended that competitions be completed by the end of October 2023 at the absolute latest." I wonder if there will be enough time for submissions and evaluation with that deadline.

Thanks.

etriantafillou

Sep 12, 2023, 7:31:27 AM9/12/23
to unlearning-challenge
Hi,

Thank you for your patience as we worked really hard to prepare the best possible competition!

We are now live on this Kaggle page. Please also see our latest message and new post on our website for more info.
Yes, this competition is associated with the NeurIPS competition track of 2023. We will announce winners before the conference starts.

Thanks!