LiRA evaluation

Mohit Gurnani

Aug 10, 2023, 8:20:02 PM8/10/23
to unlearning...@googlegroups.com, aayus...@gmail.com
Hi,

I'm assuming the priority of our model is the privacy of the forget set, not the retain ones. Hence, would we be testing LiRA on the losses from the forget set and the test/validation set only?

Thanks,
Mohit

Eleni Triantafillou

Sep 12, 2023, 7:26:45 AM9/12/23
to Mohit Gurnani, unlearning...@googlegroups.com, aayus...@gmail.com
Hi,

Thanks for your question!

As an update, our competition is now live on Kaggle and we've put together a document that describes our evaluation procedure which I believe answers your question.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!