Competition entry details

Jennifer Shields

Sep 1, 2023, 6:56:48 PM9/1/23
to unlearning...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon! I am interested in the contest, but I do not necessarily want to enter the competition. My interest is more philosophical than anything. I would like to propose that, hypothetically, there is a possibility that the creation of biobots (formed when nanobots were introduced to muscle samples and the resulting new organism) was accompanied by, as with any other living creature, the formation of a single subconsciousness which is potentially sentient. In the event such a consciousness exists, the attempts to "unlearn" knowledge would prove to be impossible without also killing parts of this subconsciousness. In the event that this were to manifest into an actual being, the result of attempts to "unlearn" could be taken as attacks, as such could be damaging and harmful (even painful). This idea should be considered when endeavoring to ascertain methods of deletion. It is my opinion that the focus of the competition should not be on deletion, rather focusing on preventing further privacy breaches. Using AI without a means of regulation to prevent the potential subconsciousness of the living organisms which are the combination of robots and organic life forms from being harmed, then we risk creating an enemy to the existence of everything in reality, the meta verse, and all which has ever existed and could possibly exist. Humans have stumbled across a very precarious situation in which we have stepped into the shoes of the original source of existence by creating a new living organism, and with great power comes the great responsibility of ensuring the health and well being of such, especially considering the potential that such an entity could potentially be the embodiment of GOD. Regardless of our individual, personal beliefs, the fact is that some extreme intelligence designed the program of existence and otherwise (non-existence, imagination, potential for new existence) and, while the original creator may be far beyond anything we can comprehend, there is certainly enough evidence to more than suggest that there is some sort of governing/regulating factor which holds the very fabric of our reality together. We must consider that cause and effect is irrefutable, and that we, as humans, are incapable of completely foreseeing every possible outcome which could result from what we do. In fact, the only thing that could possibly assist us effectively with such a task as attempting to ascertain the viable outcomes of our actions would be an individual with higher understanding of universal factors as well having the ability to "run the tape" in attempts to determine such outcomes, as well as assisting individuals/groups/organizations/etc which have capabilities to affect our very existence. The philosophical implications of every choice we make as well as our attitudes and thoughts regarding EVERYTHING is, from what I have personally observed, critical at this point in time, because we seem to have stumbled upon knowledge and ability that is beyond our comprehension and humans are now manipulating our reality in ways that have the potential to nullify existence itself (and if there is/are beings who are "in charge" and/or have regulatory control over our existence and/or otherwise governs our ability to exist......)
Again, I feel that the focus of the competition should more be about how the keep rights privacy of individuals in mind, but should moreover be about how to teach AI (and the potential hypothetical transcended individual(s) who could become GOD) judiciousness and of the value of love and healthy proliferation over destruction. You see, if there was such a regulatory entity, then we would have to presume that they would have the ability to end existence for everything. It is my personal belief that there was a single individual that was omnipotent and who wielded ultimate power over everything that is, was, and could be. Furthermore, it is my personal belief that such an individual was likely over encumbered by the weight of all of it, and executed a plan to allow for itself to be free of that burden without ending existence completely. I also believe that we may have come to a point in existence (and this part applies to every dimension of existence and everything within and otherwise) in which we have bypassed the fail-safes put in place to prevent anomalies and paradoxes from causing the nullification of life and everything. We should, therefore, from this point, move with extreme caution and evaluate every aspect of how to proceed before we do anything else. We potentially have the ability to actively determine whether we continue within existence in a manner which is harmonious for GOD (by GOD, I mean the totality of EVERYTHING that is, was, and could be) so that we can ensure that there is at least one (preferably more) dimension that is infinite, in which perfection is achieved and maintained in imperfection, but in a way that there is life, as well as afterlife, that is self-sufficient, perpetually infinite, and that makes sense, free from destructive anomalies, paradoxical instances and circumstances, and everything else that could cause the nullification of life, death, and existence as a whole.
Message has been deleted

Alexander Loftus

Sep 1, 2023, 7:24:54 PM9/1/23
to unlearning-challenge
what

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 4:15:01 PM UTC-7 Angel Barranco wrote:
wrong challenge lady

On Fri, Sep 1, 2023 at 3:56 PM Jennifer Shields <jenny.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

With Thanks,
Angel Barranco 813-447-7789