Access to Test set of unlearn() function

yzhuang9

Sep 7, 2023, 7:47:08 AM9/7/23
to unlearning-challenge
Hi,

Can I access to the test set in unlearn() function?

Best,
Yizhan

Eleni Triantafillou

Sep 12, 2023, 6:54:02 AM9/12/23
to yzhuang9, unlearning-challenge
Hi there,

No, the participant's code will not have access to the test set (though it will be able to access a validation set).

For more info, please see our Kaggle page for how to make a submission and the starter notebook we shared, which you can copy and simply replace the contents of the `unlearning` function.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Eleni