Clarification on publication plans for the competition

Chris Emezue

Oct 5, 2023, 6:43:28 PM10/5/23
to unlearning-challenge
Hi,

I am writing to inquire if there is going to be a workshop (or generally a publication) out of this, or is it just a competition track which will end at just the competition?

I would appreciate it if you could clarify this for me. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Chris Emezue

Tahmid Piash

Oct 9, 2023, 2:48:34 AM10/9/23
to unlearning-challenge
Hi,

I am also curious to know whether there will be any workshops on this competition track?

Beyond Zero

Oct 9, 2023, 4:13:42 AM10/9/23
to unlearning-challenge
Hello all,

I was about to ask the same question but found an existing thread already here. Could someone from the organizer please answer the query?

Thanks.

Eleni Triantafillou

Oct 9, 2023, 4:43:58 AM10/9/23
to Beyond Zero, unlearning-challenge
Hi,

Would you mind posting your question on the Kaggle discussion board instead? We will answer it there.
During the feedback phase of the competition, we will only monitor and respond to questions there, to avoid having two distinct discussion forums that folks need to keep track of.

Thanks a lot!

Eleni, on behalf of the organizers