Updates on the competition

Yiwei Fu

Aug 21, 2023, 9:11:02 AM8/21/23
to unlearning-challenge
Hello,

I have some questions about the schedule. Has the competition been made available on Kaggle? And when will be a detailed notebook about training be release as said before? Thanks!

Eleni Triantafillou

Sep 12, 2023, 6:34:16 AM9/12/23
to Yiwei Fu, unlearning-challenge
Hi,

Thanks for your question!
As an update, our competition is now open on Kaggle
See our most recent message for more info, where we also share a starting notebook and a write-up of our metric and evaluation procedure.

Thanks,
Eleni