Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Noah Sutton Smolin

no leída,
22 ene 2013, 19:13:0022/1/13
a universe-project...@googlegroups.com
Hey all!

Per suggestion, I'm going to start a community minecraft server. This server is going to start in beta, as it's the first openly public server I'm running (though I've run several for large private communities before). I'll be setting up permissions, plugins, etc. for the time being.

I am looking around five people to join the beta. I would like these beta testers, in addition to just having fun with a community, to try to break the server and permissions.

To join, send me an email at "noah sut smo [@t] gmail.com" with "Universe Project Minecraft Server" as the subject, and your Minecraft username in the body. I'll add you as soon as I get it. Do note, I do not read emails from unknown addresses, unless I am explicitly expecting it (such as for this).

I will respond here when the slots have been filled.

Thanks!
--Noah

Noah Sutton Smolin

no leída,
22 ene 2013, 19:34:1422/1/13
a universe-project...@googlegroups.com
Oh, also, the server will be running on Minecraft 1.4.5 until plugin devs update.

loganmu...@gmail.com

no leída,
22 ene 2013, 19:42:5822/1/13
a universe-project...@googlegroups.com
Lets do this :D hahah

Aidanny

no leída,
22 ene 2013, 20:20:0422/1/13
a universe-project...@googlegroups.com
sounds awesomes!!

Noah Sutton Smolin

no leída,
22 ene 2013, 20:21:3822/1/13
a universe-project...@googlegroups.com
Oh, sorry, in case it wasn't clear, my email has no spaces in it.

Thanks!
--N

On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 4:13:00 PM UTC-8, Noah Sutton Smolin wrote:

Noah Sutton Smolin

no leída,
24 ene 2013, 0:25:5524/1/13
a universe-project...@googlegroups.com
I've changed my mind - this server is in public beta to anyone who wants me to join. Still going to be on whitelist, though, so send me an email if you'd like to join.

NinjaBoffin

no leída,
30 ene 2013, 5:08:4030/1/13
a universe-project...@googlegroups.com

I would love to join....

Noah Sutton Smolin

no leída,
30 ene 2013, 17:06:4330/1/13
a NinjaBoffin,universe-project...@googlegroups.com
Sure. The server's now public - the address is universeproject.servegame.com

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:08 AM, NinjaBoffin <imrs...@googlemail.com> wrote:

I would love to join....

Se ha eliminado el mensaje

Cody Dalton

no leída,
1 feb 2013, 4:35:091/2/13
a universe-project...@googlegroups.com,NinjaBoffin
I got a question, what plugins will the server run? I could suggest 3 which are very good for any server to have, they are ReportRTS, LWC and LogBlock.

On Thursday, 31 January 2013 09:06:43 UTC+11, Noah Sutton Smolin wrote:
Sure. The server's now public - the address is universeproject.servegame.com
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:08 AM, NinjaBoffin <imrs...@googlemail.com> wrote:

I would love to join....

no leída,
24 feb 2013, 13:04:0024/2/13
a universe-project...@googlegroups.com
Darn, I can't seem to join.

no leída,
24 feb 2013, 13:12:5924/2/13
a universe-project...@googlegroups.com
Totally forgot about the whitelist! Derp!

hjklr54679

no leída,
24 jun 2013, 7:18:2324/6/13
a universe-project...@googlegroups.com
Almost all plugins are cross-compatible.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos