You can now join us on IRC

Nik

Feb 2, 2013, 3:28:30 PM2/2/13
to universe-project...@googlegroups.com
Freenode is the server, #universeproject is the channel!

Here is a direct link for those who are not used to IRC :)

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=universeproject

Totentag

Feb 7, 2013, 5:22:43 AM2/7/13
to universe-project...@googlegroups.com
Holy shit, it's about time.

I love you slightly more now.

Populus

Feb 7, 2013, 10:26:11 PM2/7/13
to universe-project...@googlegroups.com
Emperorlou and I will always stick around for eachother.

Totentag

Feb 19, 2013, 11:31:44 AM2/19/13
to universe-project...@googlegroups.com
I'm usually in the IRC as well, but I don't tend to notice when someone else has hopped on until after they've left. Perhaps we ought to get a few more people really paying attention. I'd love to see this channel develop into something particularly active.

Populus

Feb 27, 2013, 12:55:37 AM2/27/13
to universe-project...@googlegroups.com
Yep, Totentag and I always idle. Trying to catch people but since #universeproject is so empty it's not where I direct much attention.