When replying please use the quote tool from the wysiwyg editor. *read for more info*

Booger Bender

Feb 15, 2013, 5:31:51 PM2/15/13
to universal-subt...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I have been noticing a bunch of people replying using the quick reply feature. Unfortunately this also exposes email addresses with it. It is much cleaner to just highlight the section you want to quote and click the " button from the wysiwyg editor and this will quote exactly what you want shown. Please omit email headers when replying to respect privacy. I understand that it posts partial obfuscated email address but for the sakes of replying and privacy let's keep it clean. Thank you.
best,
Booger Bender.
This conversation is locked