Captions Requested: various skydiving training videos

Piers Kittel

Sep 8, 2013, 6:42:22 PM9/8/13
to universal-subt...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm a deaf skydiver and would like to improve my packing technique - the manufacturers of my parachute has developed a few videos on how to pack my parachute properly but there's lots of talking and no subtitles, so I'd really appreciate if the videos below are added to the "Captions Requested" page please?  Also, if there's anything I can do to ease the process, please let me know and I'll gladly do it.

Many thanks!

http://www.amara.org/en/videos/F4j3PhBayT5q
http://www.amara.org/en/videos/Olshxib1Vqcg
http://www.amara.org/en/videos/TkTQMCiGB6YB
http://www.amara.org/en/videos/XjZAbyADnSzj

Claude Almansi

Jan 29, 2014, 6:32:47 AM1/29/14
to universal-subt...@googlegroups.com

Sincere apologies, Piers: I had missed your message below. Fortunately, the videos you listed have already been captioned in the mean time, but I've still added them to the Captions Requested team now: some people might be interested in having the captions translated into other languages.

Best,

Claude Almansi
(co-admin of the Captions Requested team)