Captions requested: Skeptically Yours Episode 22

Sett 2 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Heather Henderson

ulest,
21. jan. 2013, 01:38:5421.01.2013
til universal-subt...@googlegroups.com
Meldingen er slettet

Booger Bender

ulest,
21. jan. 2013, 07:16:0721.01.2013
til universal-subt...@googlegroups.com

Booger Bender

ulest,
21. jan. 2013, 07:37:0721.01.2013
til universal-subt...@googlegroups.com

I will add this Heather, Thanks. if you want to add more links in the future you can join my team to add video links to have them captioned.
http://www.amara.org/en/teams/captions-requested/
click on the video tab after signing in once you have joined the team. You can then "add video" where you can add links.

You can always ask for help we're here to help too. :)

Claude Almansi

ulest,
21. jan. 2013, 08:25:2521.01.2013
til universal-subt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Heather,

Thanks for submitting "Skeptically Yours Live Ep 22": I've started
listening to it and it's great. Another motive why it would be great
if you joined the team, or at least Amara, is that you, as participant
in that hangout, will be able to identify who is saying what. And
that's important in captions.

Best,

Claude
> --