CaptionTube from Google

Kevin Cole

Jul 11, 2011, 5:33:33 PM7/11/11
to Kevin Cole
I just saw this over on a Google+ post and thought it might be of interest...

http://captiontube.appspot.com/

--
Physical
[Photo: Kevin Cole]
Research Applications Programmer
Dawes House 305
800 Florida Avenue N.E.
Washington, DC 20002-3695 (US)
Virtual
E-mail: kevin•cole (at) gallaudet•edu
WWW: http://research.gallaudet.edu/
GPG Key ID: 0xE6F332C7
Voice/TDD: +1.202.651.5135
FAX: +1.202.651.5746
Certifications:
RHCE # 806200895001922 (2000—2003),
RHCT # 603004014909290 (2004—2007)

Kevin Cole

Jul 11, 2011, 5:40:31 PM7/11/11
to Kevin Cole
On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 17:33, Kevin Cole <kevin...@gallaudet.edu> wrote:

I just saw this over on a Google+ post and thought it might be of interest...

http://captiontube.appspot.com/

Oops. Not technically from Google -- just powered by Google App Engine.

Booger Bender

Oct 17, 2011, 2:14:01 AM10/17/11
to universal-subt...@googlegroups.com, Kevin Cole
Hi Kevin,

Google owns youtube and all their tools. The caption tools itself are similar. Universal Subtitles aims to be more user savvy and crowd source contribution. Thank you very much for your submission. We're always happy to see different technology to help inspire us to improve universal subtitles for the best experience of our users.
Cheers
- BB