bookmark/favorite/ history

Joly MacFie

Jan 19, 2013, 5:33:28 AM1/19/13
to universal-subt...@googlegroups.com

This is a feature wish.

So, two days ago, as already noted, I was working on the Eben Moglen 'Innovation Under Austerity' vid. I didn't edit but I did download, and used the editing function without saving as I corrected offline. Today I log in to AMARA to do some more, and there is no link on my dashboard.

I found it by searching easily enough.

But I would love to have either a history, or a bookmark/favorite function :)

Dean Jansen

Jan 19, 2013, 1:09:37 PM1/19/13
to universal-subt...@googlegroups.com
Duly noted – further improvement of profiles is something on our (somewhat large) list of things to do, and I think this would be a great addition.

Thanks for the suggestion!

--Dean