Error compiling the updated HoTT library

Kristina Sojakova

Apr 23, 2013, 1:28:17 PM4/23/13
to univalent-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I get the following error when trying to compile the new HoTT library:

File "/home/kristina/HoTT/theories/hit/epi.v", line 4, characters 0-65:
Anomaly: Mismatched instance and context when building universe substitution.
Please report.

I have the latest version of Coq (from the trunk).

Thanks,

Kristina

Bas Spitters

Apr 23, 2013, 3:27:37 PM4/23/13
to sojakova...@gmail.com, Matthieu Sozeau, univalent-...@googlegroups.com
It is likely to be due to one of Matthieu's latest commits from April 17th.
https://github.com/HoTT/coq/commits/trunk

The version from April 9th still works for me.
Sorry, I do not have more time to test now.