UnityPark Suite demo 1.1 is out

Patrick Juhl

Sep 26, 2014, 5:39:52 AM9/26/14
to unitypa...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

An updated version of the UnityPark Suite demo has been released. It is more than ever a good starting point for your MMO project. It makes use of most of the MuchDifferent technology. It is also meant to demonstrate what we consider good practice with our tools; so even if your project is not a classic MMO this is still a great place to start.

Changes:

- uZone was replaced by uZone 2
- uLobby 1.3 RC was used instead of the previous version
- uLink 1.5.8 keeps things together.
- Data persistence was added to the demo using uGameDB. This can be combined with the Vagrant example for smooth setup.

Bugfixes:

- Proper clean up of unused zones
- Minor code refactoring

Coming up next

- We are preparing 12 short video clips going through the Suite demo from basic operations to the details.
- Hopes and wishes? share your thoughts

Please report any issue found with this demo.

Still at your service.

Cheers,

Patrick Juhl
MuchDifferent - Övre Slottsgatan 22c, 75 312 Uppsala, Sweden

0046 (0) 722 514208
0032 (0) 472 868400