Out with the old, in with the new!

Aidin Abedi

Feb 7, 2013, 9:49:05 AM2/7/13
to unitypark-news
Hello Magnificent Developers!

We're proud to cut the ribbon and officially open the doors to our new beautiful UnityPark Suite Developer Site  It's packed with the newly updated uLink 1.5.1 manual pages and API references, so get reading ;). We're working on providing offline documentation as well. Also there is a new Network Groups example (courtesy of Ashkan Saeedi Mazdeh) to play around with.

You'll note that uStream has been removed, but only because uStream's functionality, and much more, has now been built into uLink (since 1.5) - so there's no longer any need for a separate component.

We've been working on a major rewrite of uCollab but lately, we've prioritized general improvements of the UnityPark Suite. We're extremely eager to proceed with our plans for uCollab as we know how useful it is. Until then (currently no ETA) we've removed it from the site. Developers whom already downloaded it can still use it of course.

Go, check out the brand new home for our sweet Suite developers (that's you!):

If you encounter any issues, please report them to sup...@muchdifferent.com.

Sincerely,
Aidin