uLobby 1.3 Manticore beta released

Ashkan Saeedi Mazdeh

Jun 16, 2014, 8:26:50 AM6/16/14
to unitypa...@googlegroups.com, unitypa...@googlegroups.com

Hey UnityParkers

We are please to announce that we released the much anticipated uLobby 1.3 as a public beta.

You can find the package here
http://download.muchdifferent.com/ulobby/uLobby_1.3.0-beta1_Manticore_%282014-06-12%29.unitypackage

The new manual page for the storage layer is here
http://developer.muchdifferent.com/unitypark/uLobby/CustomStorageLayer

And you can find the example project here
http://developer.muchdifferent.com/unitypark/Tutorials/uLobbyCustomStorageLayer

Release Notes
This release's main feature is the custom storage layer with a MySQL implementation example.

Improvements

- Added Lobby.config.receiveBufferSize and sendBufferSize to configure the size of the buffer for sending and receiving messages.
- Added a storage layer to uLobby which allows you to implement your own storage system to be used instead of the default Riak based one for accounts and friends.
- Added utility classes and methods for implementing the storage layer interfaces
Added a new demo project which implements the storage layer using MySql and an in-memory storage system.

Any discussion regarding the product should be done on the beta mailing list.

Cheers

The UnityPark team